Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day to all veterans, especially to all the islanders. Here is something I would like to share and remember when we see a veteran.

"We owe so much to them,
Who kept us safe from terror,
So when we see a uniform,
Let’s say "thank you" to every wearer."

Comments

• I have a question?

we have veterans day in FSM?
    we should have because in case of defense, we will please US to protect us..I think It also mentioned in the Compact, correct me if I'm wrong...
    plus we have to solute the Micronesian-American Soilders..thanks guys..
  • Icare,

If I'm not mistaken, I think Veterans Day is the only US holiday that is observed in FSM.
  • Thats right pigglywiggly, its is, because its a special birthday. Happy Birthday to those Veterans and people born under the star of Veteran Heros.
  • Have a nice day :p Free counters! Free counters!
  • Yes... all the veterans in Micronesia held it every year at the U.S Embassy.
  • Happy vertans day! Altough I am not one lol S:
    imageimageimageimage
  • Hi,
    This Forum is very nice, I want share on Veterans Day 2010 related information
    For more details visit “altiusdirectory.com”. Below URL may be useful to you.
    http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Society/veterans-day.php
  • 814th Eng. Brigade
    V Corps
    River Rats,,,

Hoooooahhhahha!!!
  • FSM National Police (undercover)
    Section 1, Area 3
    "Chinese boat busters"

Chinghaaaaaaaa!!!
  • HERE'S WHAT I HAVE TO SAY..........................

I AM VERY GLAD THAT THE FSM HAVE FINALLY DECIDE TO HAVE AND/OR TO CELEBRATE VETERANS DAY.

I AM A VETERAN, AND FOR THAT, I AM VERY THANKFUL. I THINK THAT IT'S GOOD THAT OUR MEN AND WOMEN ARE SERVING IN THE US MILITARY. IT'S ABOUT TIME WE GIVE SOMETHING BACK. IF NOT FOR THE AMERICANS, WHO RESCUED OUR GREAT-GREAT GRANDPARENTS, GREAT-GRANDPARENTS, AND GRANDPARENTS FROM THE JAPANESE, WE PROBABLY WOULD'NT BE HERE.

GROWING UP, I WOULD LISTEN TO MY GRANDMOTHER TELL STORIES OF WOLRD WAR II, AND HOW MANY, LIKE HERSELF, STRUGGLED THRU THAT. SHE CRIED EVERYTIME SHE TELLS THE STORY, SO FOR ME, THIS IS PERSONAL.

VETERAN OR NOT, THANK YOU, SERVICE MEN & WOMEN, FOR YOUR SACRAFICES!
  • Lol Kiribati ...and Happy Veterans day everyone!Free counters!
    Free counters!
  • veterans day is approaching. let us not forget to thank those that served and remember those that did the ultimate sacrifice. i once saw this on a t-shirt, ' iraqi vet from micronesia.' love it and damn proud of it.
  • Free counters!Free counters!Free counters!Free counters!Free counters!Free counters! O very l,ike this foru xD People is very kind
  • Happy Veterans Day to all and thank you.
    11th MEU SOC - 1MEF
    Camp Pendleton, Ca

OORAAHH!!
  • HAPPY VET DAY AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. ALTHOUGH I'VE WITNESSED A LOT OF CRITICISM ON MY FELLA "MICROISLANDERS" WHO MADE THE DIFFICULT DECISION TO JOIN IN TIME OF WAR, I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR SERVICE FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT I AM ABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DO, SO THANK YOU!!!

FIRST TEAM!!!!
  • For more info related Veterans Day 2011, Celebrations, Activities and many more visit altiusdirtectory.com
  • Happy Veterans Day! . . image
  • veterans day is coming near...why addressing at this time...eventhough a growling sound from 170th IBCT in the northwest of afghanistan like to extent their apppreciation and recognition to every micro service members who labeled as veterans, A HAPPY VET DAY ...and to encourage those who still continuing their services to voice out the maddening, gigantic and fearless sound of hoooorrrraaaahhhhhh...MAY GOD BE WITH YALL...
  • Yes I think the Veterans Day has already been picked up by FSM as one of its legal holiday to remember the veterans and the dead ones in the wars. I was hoping they'd picked February 23, the day of the Sokehs Rebellion, but they didn't. Instead the US Veterans Day date...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Interestingimageimageimageimageimage
  • For more info related Veterans Day 2011, Celebrations, Activities and many more visit altiusdirtectory.com