Lets hope the president can undo the wrong and straigten the right

I love this country. I know you, you know me... Why not just tell me in my face... You are doing that wrong. A father would never hold back from a son when he is doing something wrong. Correct him, don't just see the wrong and punish you son. Talk to your son, as is the president to all the Governors, Congressmen and all the leaders of this country. Most importantly lets stop giving our government vehicles to the drunks and sell them... to buy school buses, Food, medicine, Healthcare, and investments. Lets work for a better FSM as whole. Not for your state and the National government. Lets not forget the poor Chuukese Municipalities.

Comments

• Did I phrase my mind right?
  • Hehehehe, please input and correct me where im mistaken.]

I love you all
  • anheuser-bush, are you really president Bush?..lol..i love you, you love me, we are happy family, lets celebrate the mothers day.
  • You are correctomundo, my friend! My problemo is which of my sono are you talking about? If you must know, I have sons through outo this Worldo,so pleaseo do clarifyo!!
  • you right bro.but i think manny is the best president chuuk will offer and the fsm will have.
  • ASK THE PREZ MAKE DA GOV SMALLER. SMALLER GOV WILL MAKE SMALLER DA TAX. SMALLER DA TAX MAKE MY STOR RICHER. PLEEZ MAKE ME RICHER PREZ. I TIRE OF BING BROK ALL TIMES. PLLEEZ MAKE ME RICHER LIKE YOU AND OTHERS INDA CONGREZ. PLEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ.
  • Anheuser,

You have brought up a good issue: government vehicles. Why do our governments (national and states) need expensive SUVs? I am wondering too why the government vehicles are tinted very dark. What's going on behind those dark tinted windows? I am just curious. Perhaps too curious.
  • Temujen,
    Please let's look at some of the postive options. The first option could be that the costly SUV vehicles were donated from abroad for both the FSM Government and State Governments. Now secondly, the very hot-all year around climate FSM has require tinting of windshields and car windows, to reduce direct UV rays from the sun for protection. Lastly, what goes on behind the dark tinted windows is strictly non of your business. FSM and State Governments don't come around and dictate what you do behind your car's steering wheels in your private vehicles.
  • so in other words, tinted government cars shows how transparet we are and you could be doing anything in a government owned vehicle. right????
  • Morder,

You can get richer if you stop selling cheap clothings at your shop in Mabusi.
  • LOL@prince... prince who are you to tell pple what to do and what not to do...
  • Pwulok;

Same question will come back to you. Who are you to question Prince as to what to say and what not to say. FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM!...

But, the bottom line is - Ask as many questions as you can ask under the bright SUN, especially to our leaders. LOL

Peace to all.
  • OOOOHHH,

WHY YOUS TINK DAT! HA HA I WISH I HAVE A STOR LIKE DAT! I ONLY SELLING MAKEREL AND SARDIN HERE IN SEKERE..

HA HA AH PRINCE.. NOT YET MISTER. I KNOW YOU BUT YOU DON NOW ME..
  • YOU DON'T SELL MALE AND FEMALE? LOL IF YOU HAPPEN TO SELL THEM CALL MY NUMBER,, AM GONNA BE YOUR FIRST AND LAST CUSTOMER TO BUY THEM...lol
  • I don't really know what is going on here. Is for what the government have buy like the cars or the Prez and his action to be at the wheel?