Happy Mothers' Day

edited May 2007 in General
Happy Mothers' Day to everyone in here especially to you keta, katy, plumaria, and anyone if you don't mind me assuming you a mother. Any many thanks to you for safekeeping of the rib. For you my fellow men, remember the wisdom of caution "never understimate the power of hands that craddled"(unkown mother).

Comments

• Happy mothers day to Katuchol.
  • Well, sweet Jesus!! I thank you kindly, Judas! That is so sweet! I am just tickled to dead! I am so happy, I think I just wet my pants!

I nove you!
  • happy mother's day to you too, Turmai. assuming you are mother too!! you sound like one and you should be proud to have motherly love. it's very special, Turmai.
    :D
    thanx...said with love as always.
  • A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Prinze Saila

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. ~Prince Sanemai

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Prinze Saila

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Prinze Saila

Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. ~P. Saila

A man's work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done. ~Author Unknown

A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Prinze Saila

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. ~Prince Saila

Jus wanted to let you all know dat we know where we came from and we will never forget da love and kindness your hearts has bestowed upon us... To all da lovin' motherz out there... we would'nt be anywer if it werent for your love and support!!!
  • PRinZ,

Thanks for bringing back the beforgotten memories in life.

kap,

Sorry for not mentioning you name here. Happy mothers' day but not to you, fool but to our mothers alive and those gone that their loves and cares still treasured in our hearts today and forever. You can make an ass out of you but not me. Hahahaha!!! Nice day bro.
  • Happy Mother's day to all the mothers who just celebrate Mother's Day today, and a belated one to those of you that we celebrated Mother's Day yesterday. Turmai, thank you very much for your kind greeting. If you are a mother yourself, I say Happy Mother's Day to you as well and I hope you have/had a nice day.
  • heheh,Turmai can recieve both,the happy mother's day greetings and Happy father's day...ika met o' Tumuri Turmai?
    amusalo ...your old friend...cheers and smile.Katurmai ika Katurungaw...