Onepass miles for Continental Airlines

Anyone know how it works? Like how much miles I need to get on a flight? I'm trying to figure out my mileage to catch a flight back to the motherland this summer.

Comments

• It depends. During high peak season, a round trip from Honolulu to Chuuk, it can go up to 60,000. Sometimes it comes down to 35,000 or 40,000 mileage. Just go online air continental and go to onepass and everything is stated.

Thank you
  • If I read the interactive chart correctly, one way travel between the mainland and the FSM is 50,000 miles each way. From Hawaii to the FSM is 40,000 miles each way.
  • Wow, so that means that if I make one round trip to the US Mainland, I can have a round trip ticket to Hawaii as well. NICE! Way to go, ONE PASS! Air Mike!
  • Free Trip mwaaaaaaaaaaaa!
  • http://www.continental.com/web/en-US/apps/onepass/rewards/travel/rewardTravel.aspx
  • Could someone enlighten me on what would happen to my OnePass account with Continental (with a lot of mileage) as a result of the merger? Could this be end of OnePass or was this factored in in the United/Continental negotiation?
  • merger= star alliance kicks in.
  • LAST TIME WAS 24,000 MILAGE..I WAS SO LUCKY THAT TIME FOR A FREE ROUND TRIP TICKET FROM HNL TO TKK.
  • Olai,
    how about let me use that ticket for a trip I will be taking in July?

Memphis to Hawaii---Hawaii to Biloxi.
  • LANI

I ALREADY USED IT FIVE YEARS AGO. I'AM NOW WAITING ON A BODY PASS FROM FRIEND. I CAN'T AFFORT THIS CONTINENTAL ANY MORE.
  • lani,
    Are you single? how old are you? Are you PNian or Chuukie?
  • 40,000 Onepass Miles need for Honolulu to Anywhere in the islands (Roundtrip if available).
    40,000 "EasyPass" for one way, "this one usually is available".
  • Metekitek,

You will retain all your miles despite the United/Continental Merger. I believe now, however, you may be able to use your miles on more airlines - as long as they are members of the "star alliance". Basically, no loss...just gain so rest easy. =)
  • Your 1 pass( CONTINENTAL PASS) is like a coupon that totals up all the points -giving you total mileage for a travel . You can even combine family CONTINENTAL MI-LEAGe (s)E for such emergencies...

Hope this helps....

Kulo!

rep01
  • More 10 typo! talking 'bout Conti..Mileage ..
  • Once U accrued enough mileage then you get a free ticket, not sure what the mileage requirement is, but I am sure it's prolly in the neighborhood of 29,000 something. That's what UA had before the merge between the two airlines..go ahead use your own canoe, free of pollution, and you don't have to wait for them chicks/chicos to serve you. You can be on your own, you can stop for restrooming, you can also stop to get food in the ocean.
  • edited February 2013
  • can anybody offer me a pass hnl-pni this summer, don't worry i am gonna pay for it, just let me know the price, thank you, kalahngan, kinisou chapur.
  • Make sure you contact United as I understand mileage numbers changed. Give them a call and give them your old number and see if they have changed your number to a new one. I learned the hard way. 
  • Good point, oceangirl. image
  • that' another good one, better than body pass. You travel and have fun. May I buy your onepass and for how much to Guam at least!  let me soon if it is Okay.  I know this is been a long time. One pass can never be wasted. 
  • its 65k mileage to fly to the motherland from anaywhere in the pacific northwest,good luck, check out unitedairlines.com and click mileage program, it will tell you the exact amount
  • wallow 22, 

Thanks somebody said  that the only chance to go visit your country is at  least  get down to body pass. tickets are very expensive. Then anybody has two let me know , I'm serious. One pass is better but  we can accumulate the mileage only if we travel back and forth on Cont Airline now United Air. I'm not sure though I've been away from Cont Air only the other flights.
  • I have 20,000 mileage with NW,  does UA honor NW mileage?

• Thank you my friend Garim,  I thought  someone said about 40-65 miles to go to Chuuk or Hawaii? I only know Hawaiian miles from 20,000 up to 40,000 between Hawaii and the Mainland one way. If it is Okay then check carefully before I purchase. 
  • Anyone know how it works? Like how much miles I need to get on a flight? I'm trying to figure out my mileage to catch a flight back to the motherland this summer.