Micsem Discussion Forum

Micsem Admin,

hey is there a way we can know if someone commented on our discussion? i ve created several topics months ago, but m having trouble keeping track of it. I cant remember what the topic name was. is it possible if the forum is changed in way where we could get notifications on who commented on our topics or comments (maybe like Facebook).

thanks

Comments

• All the comments are faced in here and debated. You can check your profile to find out what you had wrote.
  • Look to the left on the same page. You can see Bookmark Discussions and Yours. Start from there first.
  • edited August 2010
    we are on discussion board, the heading of the page you are on is right above in the middle. click on "account " and you'll be presented with the discussions you started and comments you added on your top left.

you can do the same on other forumers by clicking on their names to study their integrities, personalities, or credibilities just so you can have an idea of who you are corresponding with. this tip is very helpful to apply so you can distinguish serious posters from cockroaches.
  • r-e-acf,

I wonder why micsem closed out your recent topic. I think it's a good one.
  • edited August 2010
    lol, can you enlighten me on that. i am confused but it's ok. didn't hurt. but i lost an opportunity to stir up some adrenaline, lol. it's what i love about his forum. not to be sarcastic but to be real and raw. i don't want to be orek-mangoling. mongla win mangol an, kut mahlwack. lol
  • paaaai! tiac pa ngacn kalmen ma nga fwak u. Nga fwak na lah sifwac se kom sruhkack ah; "Micronesia to become a City or To remain as Paradise Islands" arulana wo a fwal nuhke elyah inpacl inge uh eltal kaliyac. wacngihn orek mahngol ke micsem. Kom fwahk whatever in your as is.
  • edited August 2010
    sorry, not concerning you. i meant it to any guilty players in our system (whoever it may concern; nobody in specific). apologize, i didn't mean it bad. as a matter of honesty, i do admire your enthusiasm anyway.
  • use feeds.
  • true r-e-acf,
    why was your topic close? I didn't see anything wrong with it and I was actually learning few things from it.
  • edited August 2010
    thnk you pni,

you see, for once, for the sake of my children and yours, i was going to just spit out my guts, despite my discrete personality. like you and joy, i was also very shocked to find the thread closed. i can only suspect that solace was the reason. however, i only wish i was given the chance to lay it out there for anyone to spit on it, consider it, or whatever... i wish i could have given you the even juicier parts of the topic. we only started with the few posts and i even expected to continue articulating ideas for as long as it would take. i could have shown you the part where you will be able to buy your groceries, on a consistent basis, at nearly hundredth fractions cost (maybe $0.25/pound on pork or poultry meat) compared to what you are currently paying the supermarkets now. i kid you not. it's really possible. i know i am not a mere dreamer. i work my behind on what i talk about too.

anyways, let's hope we can find another chance to continue on that sort of topic again sometime....
  • Chukizz, I find it difficult to munch on your rumor regarding the closure of Chuuk Hospital cafeteria after Lt. Governor Akapito assured Chuukese in Hilo last week that everything in Chuuk is "great again" back to normal. In his campaign speech to a Faichuk church group in Honolulu Governor Elimo echoed the same assurances his Lt. Governor earlier made to a practically empty St. Joseph Parish hall.
  • It is quite difficult to verify any campaign made now day as we never any way of information verification. Public information system is close as its never function. We experience that lots of Chuukese officials are using the Kuning way of telling story. Therefor, the resent officials may have tell the truth but we the people remember the Kuning system of telling his story.
    I am sorry but this is how I feel about information spread from our islands. None of them can provide us any means to verify information as told.
    Remember that most incumbents would say,"things get great again". And the opponent may say, "things get worst as ever". No independent source can help with this. It will be great if the current administration have to invite the outside media to come in an do a walk through the success stories as claimed.
  • Finally, the beginning of the end! that motherf**ker is in deep shit with the whistleblower dilemma, hahahahahah....
  • The beginning to another 4 years.

What legislation have democrats passed since they took control of the house in 2018? Nothing! No legislation for free healthcare or green new deal or even free healthcare for illegals. 2 years of control of the house and they have passed nothing. Too much chasing witches.
  • Wrong as usual, imitator of the Liar-in-Chief.

With a Democratic majority, the U.S. House has passed 16 bills since the 2018 election.

Here they are:

1) For the People Act of 2019, H.R. 1

2) Equality Act, H.R. 5

3) H.R.7: Paycheck Fairness Act

4) H.R. 8: Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2019

5) H.R. 9: Climate Action Now Act

6) Relating to a national emergency declared by the President on February 15, 2019. (H.J.Res. 46, Vetoed March 15, 2019)

7) Recognizing the duty of the Federal Government to create a Green New Deal, H.Res. 109

8) H.R. 150: Grant Reporting Efficiency and Agreements Transparency Act of 2019 (GREAT Act).[1] Pertains to open data.

9) H.Res.411: No More Presidential Wars Act

10) H.R. 662: REACH Act

11) H.R. 899: To terminate the Department of Education.

12) H.R. 1585: Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2019

13) SAFE Banking Act of 2019, H.R. 1595

14) H.R. 1644: Save the Internet Act of 2019

15) Taxpayer First Act of 2019, H.R. 1957

16) H.R. 2107: Affordable College Textbook Act

TRUTH
  • Democrats didn't vote on the green new deal in the Senate.

Hahahaha

The 116th Congress is going down in history as the lame duck Congress. No nothing. 2 years in power by Democ rats and no major promise they promised delivered. Unlike Trump who has and is delivering his promises that is.

Hahaha
  • Yes, Trump always delivers on his promises....like his wall. lol

After nearly three years in office, no new wall has been built and Mexico has not paid a single penny.