Are Jews the Chosen People?

What are your thoughts?

The Bible says otherwise.

Comments

• Every time we go to church we hear the name Israel. We hear that the Jewish (Zionist) are God's chosen people and yet outside the church, we also hear that they are behind the most despicable crimes in the world. Are they God's chosen people?
  • According to Ashkenazi Zionists, they have the God-given right to claim kill and occupy Palestinian lands. "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. " (Revelation 3:9)
  • It depends if your a Jew or not. The Muslims believe they are the chosen people same like Christians or Mormons or Chinese Confucianism or Japanese Shinto.
  • yes they are in the old testament back in the ancient days. In the new testament, we are all children of god, all equal.
  • Even we Rastafarian believe we are also the chosen ones. Like I say it depends on how you see it and what angle you looking from.
  • they were but ARE NOT anymore. they lost the status when they misinterpreted scripture and refused to repent.
  • All who believes and baptized in the name of Christ becomes the child regardless of ethnic or race he or she's from. To support this thought look up this text in the New Testament spoken by Paul (formerly known as Saul) to the Christians in Galatia (mostly gentiles but believers of Christ. Galation 3:26. "For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.…
  • Perhaps the question should say, does being one group or of many in the group chosen by God matters to our salvation or not?
  • There are Jews who have been living in peace and harmony with the Palestinians for centuries. There are those who have been using the identity " Jews" for their own interest, but are Jews regardless, who have practiced Judaism for centuries, but were exiled to Europe . For ex. the Kashan, the Zionist who have hijacked the holy name of Israel to further their own interest. BTW, they are one of the 12 Tribes of Israel. So who are the chosen people? We can research this and hopefully come to a better understanding on what and who and where etc..

• Jews are the chosen people. They are the descendants of the Promised Child, Isaac. son of Abraham. then when Jesus came into this world. because of him we, gentiles, (all form of religions) became the adopted sons. so to this day, we are all chosen people..simple as that...hasta..
  • amen hite! you just nailed this one. I mean if we really read and understand what the bible says about the true meaning of God's "chosen" people. Thanks
  • ssearcher1 and HITE.

Not all religions come from and are of God/Jesus. Even those religions which the founders claim they are followers of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
  • There you go again, TiT, judging other churches and religions.

Tell us, O Wise One, which ".... religions come from and are of God/Jesus."? Please give us a list of your approved religions and churches.

Any besides your own Seventh day Adventist church?
  • My friend TT sorry for the confusion. What I meant was that only God knows the heart of a person. I don't believe God has any interest in the name of religion but what HE sees in the heart of soul. Wouldn't you agree my dear brother?
  • FactsMatter.

Being the highly educated and smart person that you are, you will agree that any religion which does not have the truth is not of God the Creator of the universe. Please study the Bible prayerfully and the Holy Spirit will reveal the truth to you.

Make peace.
  • Religion is not the truth but Jesus Christ as the bible said. None will go to heaven because of the religion he or she goes to. Trust me, we will read the Holy Bible from cover to cover, we will find nowhere in it mentioned that the religion you go to is good enough to confirm your flight to heaven. So, I say again, let's be focus more on our personal relationship with the only TRUTH the bible tells us and we will arrived where or perhaps been missing all these times. God bless!
  • The Jewish nation came from the tribe of Judah, one of the sons of Israel. After the breakup of Israel into two nations, the northern kingdom of Israel with ten tribes and the southern kingdom with two tribes, God chose to lead Judah.

God chose Israel to be a witness to the surrounding nations so they could learn about Him and accept Him as the true God. Israel failed. So God chose Judah next.

Today, all who take the name of Jesus and Him as their personal Lord and Savior have the same privilege to witness for Him. Jesus gave the commission to all his disciples to be witnesses to all the earth. We Christians ought to obey show our love for Him by obeying all His commandments.
  • Amen brother TT. Now, can anyone obey all the commandments of God or the Ten Commmandments so to speak? And what make one to be able to obey the whole Ten and is or was there anyone ever lived on this earth besides Jesus kept all the Ten? And what if one died before Jesus second coming kept only few like 7 or 9 would that disqualify him or her to enter the heavenly pearly gate?
  • The Truth Shall Make You Free
    31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

33 They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?”

34 Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. 35 And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. 36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

John 8, NKJV
  • 1 Peter 2:9New King James Version (NKJV)

9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
  • No objection at all my friend for what you've shared it is indeed the truth about His Words. Pardon me sir, my question was would a person or persons who died while living only obeyed 7 or 9 would he or she not enter heaven because of not keeping all of the Ten? Please understand that I am only trying to make it clear to me whether is it possible to keep just few because that is how one knew or able to digest it into his or her knowledge or the holy spirit will make sure that all those who have died in their grave knew what he or she must do?
  • John 3:3-5New King James Version (NKJV)

3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

4 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”

5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

Ephesians 2:8-9New King James Version (NKJV)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
  • Philippians 3New King James Version (NKJV)

All for Christ
    3 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. For me to write the same things to you is not tedious, but for you it is safe.

2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation! 3 For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit,[a] rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh, 4 though I also might have confidence in the flesh. If anyone else thinks he may have confidence in the flesh, I more so: 5 circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews; concerning the law, a Pharisee; 6 concerning zeal, persecuting the church; concerning the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

7 But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. 8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; 10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, 11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.

Pressing Toward the Goal
    12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you. 16 Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule,[b] let us be of the same mind.

Our Citizenship in Heaven
    17 Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern. 18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19 whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame—who set their mind on earthly things. 20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.
  • We are not saved (going to heaven) by keeping the Ten Commandments. Paul, when he was still Saul, did keep them, but he did not have a relationship with Jesus. His heart was not right yet. He knew the Commandments, was keeping them, but still missed the point. And so was the Pharisees and scribes.

But if we know the Ten Commandments and choose to NOT keep them, then that is different because we know the will of God and yet still refuse to obey Him. And that is sin.
  • Amen brother. But does will to refuse is the same as that is how one able to understand? Keep in mind that not all have the ability to comprehend things as others do. So, I am still skeptical that all will be judged based on the level of understanding the word. thanks
  • Yes, we will be judged based by our works based on what we know.
  • Based on analysis of more than 2,500 censuses, surveys and population registers finds

1) 2.2 billion Christians (32% of the world's population),

2) 1.6 billion Muslims (23%),

3) 1 billion Hindus (15%),

4) nearly 500 million Buddhists (7%)

5) and 14 million Jews (0.2%) as of December 18, 2012.

According to the Jewish people, they are God's chosen people.

According to world history, the Jews:

1) are an amazing human species
    2) are the #1 parasites in the world who dominate & suck the economic & financial hell out of every country they settle in
    3) are the cause of two world wars
    4) are the root cause of the Middle East conflicts
    5) are the root cause of Islamic fundamentalism & extremism
    6) have the highest number of Billionaires in the US
    7) control or own most of the US media
    8) are the only people who repeatedly defied the United Nations on many issues
    9) along with the US recently were/are the only nations that conducted assassinations in other countries defying international laws
    10) played the greatest trick on humanity, the export of their beliefs around the world including the belief that they are God's chosen people.

Today, unfortunately, the so called Christian countries led by the US, Great Britain, & many other Christian European countries have systematically killed, oppressed and displaced millions and millions of people around the world, never surpassed before in the history of humanity.

Interestingly, Micronesia happened to be Christianized by American & European Christian missionaries...

hence the Christianization of Micronesia
    & the brainwashing of every Micronesian born into Christianity including all Micsem posters who all believe that the Jews are God's chosen people because the Hebrew Bible says so.

Do the other 3 billion people share the same Christian or Jewish beliefs we have?
  • Correction: As of 2010 not 2012.
  • WATCH IT, BOYS!! $$$

The Micronesian nations have been beneficiaries of Jewish intelligence and money. Do you know that the Shriners Hospitals all over the United States are owned by the Jews Community? Need I say more? Are you also aware of the fact that there are two kinds of Jewish religions? One of them is Christian based faith. I know this for a fact, cuz the Jewish Christian Church is in my neighborhood. ..

Jewish people are cool and generous people. I have met quite a few of them~♡♡♡☆ both here in Africa and US Mainland.
  • CJ sure ur in Africa now? lol!