CHUUK STATE ELECTION RESULT 2017

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Recently, we have been told Tony Otto's office, the National Election Commission Office wasn't responsible for the missing ballots on the Dual Citizenship for the Chuukese Community here in the U.S. Mr. Tony Otto, please, accept our most heartfelt apology, for blaming your office, for an evil done by our very own state, Chuuk State. We have been told this injustice was done by the Chuuk Election Office under the care of Imao Matthew. Imao Matthew, Chuuk Election Office, the Chuukese here in the U.S, who didn't get the ballot on the Dual Citizenship to vote on are still waiting for these ballots to be sent to them, so they can exercise their political right to vote on this very crucial and important amendment. You only sent them the ballots on the candidates. If these ballots on the Dual Citizenship Amendment are not sent to them, so they can exercise their political right to vote, they will file a lawsuit against the Chuuk Government, in particular the Chuuk State Election Commission Office under the care of Imao Matthew. Again, Chuuk State, this is an injustice you did to your very own citizens here in the U.S. Your evil action speaks volume of how much you don't care about your very own people-denying them their political legal right to vote on something that will benefit them and their U.S born children. May God touch the hearts of those in-charged, and I pray He does what He knows needs to be done, so those with evil intentions in their hearts will wake up and start doing good, for their own spiritual benefit/growth, and for the good of the government in Chuuk and its citizens both home and abroad.
  • Wow, I'm dumb founded. You are way off base Nasako. Ngaseta, 3 deep breaths then organize yourself, maybe you will get some satisfactory informations somewhere.
    I admire you though. Good outcome.
  • Some fsm senators traveled the whole US educating fsm citezens on the dual citizens, yet they don't send the ballots to the US? lol
  • The whole DC thing was the greatest joke I ever witnessed in FSM.
  • edited March 2017
    A respected phone call was made to Imao Matthew at the Chuuk Election Commission office today around noon (Chuuk time). The person on the phone asked him why his office only sent the ballots on the candidates from Chuuk State to the Chuukese in the U.S but not the ballots on the constitutional amendment on Dual Citizenship. He was quiet for a moment. The person on the line told him the Chuukese citizens who didn't receive the ballot on the Dual Citizenship amendment are still waiting for this ballot, so they can exercise their political right to vote on this important constitutional amendment on dual citizenship which will benefit themselves, their children and their families in the Federated States of Micronesia. His response was "Did they ask for the ballot to be sent to them?" Imao Matthew continued "By the way, who are you?" (asking the person on the line who was he?)....the person on the line further said to Mr. Imao "If you are not going to send the ballots to the REGISTERED Chuukese citizens in the U.S to exercise their right to vote (which is required by law), they will file a lawsuit against the Chuukese government, in particular your office." Then, the person hung up the phone. Well, Imao Matthew, I can't believe you asked that person on the phone if the Chuukese Community here in the U.S asked for the ballot on Dual Citizenship to be sent to them. The law of common sense tells us, together with an educated intellectual mind which knows that whenever a citizen register to vote, that means, that citizen wants all the ballots required in that election to be sent to her/him. What kind of question was that? Why would they register if they didn't want to vote? I was told on March 07, 2017, many Chuukese came from far away places to the designated voting place to vote, mainly on the Dual Citizenship Amendment, yet, turned out, there wasn't any ballot. The only ballot that was given to them was the Candidate ballot. You knew they would vote "Yes," so that was why this particular ballot wasn't send to them. Why wouldn't they want to vote on something that would benefit themselves and their U.S born children? It is sad how certain government leaders treat their own people, the very people who put them in office with great love, trust, and faith in them! Leaders of Chuuk State, your citizens here in the U.S are still waiting for their ballots to vote on the Dual Citizenship Amendment. Please, send them these ballots, otherwise, they will file a lawsuit against you. Thank you, and may The All-knowing God, in His mercy, and just spirit do what He knows needs to be done in order for justice, honesty, love, goodness, and respect for the dignity and sanctity of human life in all its forms to reign in Chuuk State! Beloved Chuuk, your government leaders, and your beloved citizens both on the islands and abroad: you are all in my prayer. "May the will of God be done in your lives, Amen."
  • Nasako,

I feel your frustration. I am as pro DC as you will find anywhere in FSM or out here. I would, however, caution you and kindly ask that u pull back a bit so you dont show all your cards at once rendering you helpless.

FSM Congress can NOT play us for fools no more. We, the suffering FSM citizens, are the real power. Today may not be the day, but that day is coming where the common FSM citizens with real passion and drive to lead will be in position to make it right for all FSMers everywhere.
  • Nasako, Maybe, the only reason they didn't send you the ballot is because you didn't request to Vote At Another Polling Place. But if you did request then you should received the ballot a week before the Election Day.

Kepwan Efich
    Kepwan Oput
  • edited March 2017
    My intention is to save Chuuk State from a lawsuit. Chuuk State, this has nothing to do with F.S.M Congress. F.S.M Congress, particularly Honorable Speaker Wesley Simina, who re-introduced the Dual Citizenship Constitutional amendment and the rest of the F.S.M congress plus their Attorney General, etc. are trying to help all of us the F.S.M citizens both home and abroad, especially those residing here in the U.S and their children by their willingness to amend the constitution on dual citizenship something that will benefit F.S.M Citizens in the U.S and their children, plus, their family members on the islands. However, Chuuk State is not cooperating. They want to continue to play their dirty politics by denying the Chuukese citizens here in the U.S their political right to vote on this very important amendment. They even went as far as having some Chuukese citizens in the U.S trapped and involved in their dirty political game. Commenters, please stay out, you don't know what is going on; I do. I have reliable sources. You think I want to hide anything, no I don't. I want Chuuk State to please, respect their citizens here in the U.S by allowing them to vote on the Dual Citizenship amendment. It is not too late to send them the ballots. It is never too late for a registered citizen to vote on something if it is the fault of the state's government, or the nation. Again, F.S.M congress has nothing to do with this. They are trying to help us; it is Chuuk State. However, I know, we have some government elected officials in Chuuk with great big hearts and an intellectual mind, yet with a humble soul. Please, I beg you Chuuk State and all of your government officials, reach out to your citizens here in the U.S and allow them to exercise their political right to vote on the Dual Citizenship amendment. I know Honorable Former President Emmanual Mori and his administration wanted this amendment to pass during their turn in office, but many F.S.M citizens were not aware of the election on this amendment at the time, so that was why it didn't pass. This time, with the unity effort of all the four states and congress, it shouldn't have any reason not to pass, except for Yap State whose congress, Joseph Urusumal refused to support it. I will call him to ask him what is his reason for refusing to support something that is beneficial to F.S.M citizens both home and abroad. Again, Chuukese citizens drove long distance to the election polls to vote on Dual Citizenship but were only handed to them the ballots on the candidates, none for the Dual Citizenship Amendment. Like I said, Imao Matthew asked if the Chuukese Citizens asked for the ballots on the Dual Citizenship to be sent to the U.S for them to vote on. Again, the law of common sense and the knowledge of an intellectual mind: when a citizen register to vote, what does that mean? Chuuk State and your officials, please hear the helpless cry of your beloved citizens here in the U.S, who continue to help your economy by sending thousands and thousands of money home each year for their families residing in Chuuk to purchase food, clothing, etc. If you refused to allow your citizens to vote on this important amendment, they will file a lawsuit against you, something I personally don't want to see happen. May God bless our Chuuk, its leaders and citizens. Chuukese communities here in the U.S are waiting patiently to get their chance to have their voice heard for the Dual Citizenship amendment; please, send them the ballots. Thank you. Our heartfelt appreciation goes out to beloved Honorable former President Emmanuel Mori and his administration for their past effort on this amendment. They meant good just like this present administration. Both administrations shared the same passion and love for their citizens both home and abroad by introducing this very important amendment on dual citizenship. Honorable beloved former President Emmanuel Mori and his administration even purchased a "Huge" ship for the F.S.M, something the citizens desperately needed. I hope this administration purchase another one; as a matter of fact, I hope, Chuuk State purchases one for itself. Put the government money where it belongs: projects that will benefit the state and its people both home and abroad. Remember, school buildings, hospital buildings, etc. When it comes to education, the educational environment contributes greatly to the success of the students and dedication of both students staff, and faculty. The same applies to patients and staff in a hospital. One more time, Chuuk State, please, allow you citizens here in the U.S to exercise their political right to vote on the Dual Citizenship amendment. Would you please, send them the ballots? Thank you.
  • Nasako,

Chuuk State did not send out the propose amendment (Dual Citizenship). Why always blame the Chuuk Government.

It's the National Election Office.

You ask the New FSM Ambassador to the USA. You ask the FSM President. You ask all the National Government Employees.

• edited March 2017
    CANDIDATE42009, if you wished to debate with me, would you please read all of my comments first, before doing so? First and foremost, if you wanted to debate with me about Chuuk's dirty politics on this very important constitutional amendment, don't hide under a fake name, reveal your real name? Yes, I am Nasako Weires-Madsen from Chuuk State, Namoluk Island in the Mortlocks. What about you, CANDIDATE42009, what is your real name? Who are you and where are you from? Again, please read all of my comments first before you reply. Plus, I am not here to debate with commanders. I am here to reveal what needs to be out in the open, and ask my beloved state of Chuuk, which I loved wholeheartedly and its elected officials with their great big hearts and intellectual minds to reach out to their citizens here in the U.S. Again, Chuuk State, your Election Commission Office sent out all of the ballots to your respected citizens here in the U.S. Unfortunately, they only sent out the ballots on the candidates but not on the constitutional amendment on Dual Citizenship to your beloved hard-working Einstein minded, yet humble citizens in the U.S. When a phone call came to their office yesterday, Imao Matthew asked the person on the phone if these Chuukese citizens in the U.S asked for the Dual Citizenship amendment ballots to be sent to them, as well, as if, his office didn't know these registered Chuukese citizens registered to vote on both the candidates and the constitutional amendment, something they knew well will benefit both themselves and their children if it passed. Chuuk State leaders, please, have your Election Commission Office send the constitutional amendment ballots to your citizens in the U.S before they file a lawsuit against you. Thank you and God bless you.
  • edited March 2017
    It was brought to our attention, each state in the F.S.M was responsible to send the ballots on their candidates and the ballots on the constitutional amendment on Dual Citizenship to their absentee voters-it makes sense, doesn't it? If the passing of the constitutional amendment was depended upon certain percentage state wide (not nation wide), it makes sense for each state's election commission office to be responsible for the dual citizenship ballots-making sure their citizens and absentees get them. Sadly to say, I don't know what the Election Commission Office of Chuuk State did to the ballots on the constitutional amendment since they didn't send them to their citizens here in the U.S. If they happened to put them in their bathroom and subsequently used them as toilet papers unintentionally, please process new ones and send them. Your respected citizens in the U.S deserve their political right to vote on this very important amendment, or else, such negligence will end in court. Thank you.
  • I love you Chuuk and your elected government officials; I also love your citizens, those faithfully residing on your soil with loyalty, and those you sent out into the world with the virtues and skills and talents you nurtured in them from their very young age, to let your good name known to the ends of the world! I am proud of you my beloved Chuuk State and The Federated States of Micronesia! I hope unity and loyalty continue to reign among your leaders and citizens-unity in doing what is best for your citizens and country. Because I love you my beloved Chuuk State, your government officials and your citizens, I want what is good for you! As a matter of fact, I want what is BEST for you, and the only way to become THE BEST is by doing what is good, right, and just. Respect your citizens with integrity and honesty and treat them well with dignity, for they are your very own children, the fruit of your bosom! No matter where they are, they carry you always in their hearts! They are your loyal ambassadors in this great big world, doing what the Heavenly Creator called them to do in your name-their beloved mother home, and in His Name, their CREATOR and AUTHOR-the AUTHOR OF LIFE! "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you; before you were born, I dedicated you" (Jeremiah 1: 5).
  • FSM congress passed the bill that became PL 19-70 amendment to repeal section 3 of Art 3 of FSM const..in March 2016. This law, in my opinion, is well intended. The execution and what follows were not what u would expect if FSM leaders are genuinely serious about getting the public the facts and info they need to make the right choice.

Education awareness didnt start until Jan 2017.. why so late? Some say funding, others dont know why..who controls the purse ? Congress.

Ballots not printed on time..hence the delay? Who is responsible for national ballots?

Yes, the state and national shared responsibility but it was awkward to see the lack of public support for the amendment from National down to state leaders. FSM has been experimenting on DC since the second amended COFA and has not shown any trending data on where the FSM voters are at since..% wise closer to 75% or not or static @70%... data that can help Congress and FSM voters to further leverage on whether to propose amending the threshold to x % below 75% without making it too easy to amend our constitution.

So who owns this ?
  • Mwa met Nasako. En mei fakkun sinei met KEI ka akkapasa? Will dual citizenship e initiated meren FSM, Chuuk a support by helping out won an FSM we public education program even at the very last minute, mid to last part of January.

Iwe a Tori fansou uttut Mei wor ewe fully staffed election office non ew me ew ekkewe states ekkewe repwe pwukun responsible ren coordinating me administering the elections non neeni nuking Chuuk. Else wor an ekkewe state election offices part non Ena nukun and ekkewe offices repwe utilize human resources, which they stood ready to.

Iwe pwan met, pwan tipingeni chok niewe Chuuk, sap tien kan sachounan?
  • edited March 2017
    Chuuk State, the bottom line is, now for the fourth time the dual citizenship constitutional amendment proposal has been declared "Failed again!" Yet, your citizens here in the U.S who registered to vote on this proposed constitutional amendment didn't even get the chance to vote because you failed to send them the ballots. Is that fair, or not? Don't you think your registered citizens here in the U.S deserve to exercise their political right to vote on this amendment in order to declare the result accurate and just? If you do, speak up against the result...justice was not served because your registered citizens here in the U.S didn't vote because they were not given the ballots. Challenge the result and call for a re-election...that is if you truly cared for your registered citizens here in the U.S. If not, such injustice and incompetence will be disciplined in court. Thank you.
  • Yes, the Chuukese there were not able to express their right through vote because the FSM NATIONAL GOVERNMENT failed its responsibility in delivering ballots. Please stop blaming Chuuk for things gone wrong that isn't their responsibility.

Enough already
  • Rightly so 7040. As it is a national constitutional matter, the issue should squarely shouldered by the national government. Chuuk only assisted as obligated on moral ground , but really does not have to. Let us give Chuuk a breathing space; it has done what it could on the amendment question.
  • Slow down sister nasako dual citizenship ballots have to be requested from National (fsm) gov't.

Please don't blame on our beautiful chuUK state our leaders are in the process of reorganize,reinstate,refreshing, on what our government will do in the four yrs forward, we need your to prayer that God will guide our leaders.

Thank you.
  • edited March 2017
    Thank you all, but honestly speaking, I don't want to waste my time debating with forum/block commanders with fake names, who are only brave to speak their minds under their infatuating names. Plus, I am not addressing this election issue on Dual Citizenship to any of you; I am here to ask Chuuk State to problem solve with the registered Chuukese in the U.S, whose political right to vote on the constitutional amendment on dual citizenship was denied due to Chuuk's dirty politics because Chuuk itself wants to secede from the F.S.M next year, or else, its neglected citizens here in the U.S will file a lawsuit against the Chuuk Government and those involved in this crime. Only the lawyers will decide on that.

I understand Chuuk wants to secede from the federation next year, to become independent and perhaps become a Chinese nation-it has been long planned and contemplated. Lol....obviously, that is where Chuuk and its corrupted leadership belong. If Chuuk wanted to track its citizens here in the U.S into the Chinese government, good luck. They might very well become citizens of another nation when that time comes.

Back to the ballots on Dual Citizenship-according to Imao Matthew, Director of the Election Commission in Chuuk (his conversation with the person who called his office to ask about these ballots as informed by the F.S.M national election office) his office only sent the ballots on the candidates but not the ones on the Dual Citizenship to the Chuukese citizens here in the U.S because his office didn't know they wanted to vote on the Dual Citizenship-this very statement came from the mouth of the man in-charged of the Election Commission in Chuuk. How is it Congress' fault? How about Presient Christian and his administration, how is it their fault? If the national government with authority, entrusted these ballots on this national constitutional amendment in the hands and responsibility of each state's election office to distribute to their citizens both home and abroad and count the result afterwards, how is it the national government's fault?

I personally don't side with evil. I am for the Truth, and the TRUTH alone! The man in-charged and responsible for the ballots to be sent to his citizens said, loud and clear "Did the Chuukese in the U.S want to vote on the dual citizenship?" Yes, let's play being oblivious and dump. Why would they waste their time attending the educational sessions on the dual citizenship amendment, if they didn't care to vote on this amendment? These are REGISTERED citizens we are talking about. Yes, Chuuk State, let's play stupid, right? Chuuk State, please know your citizens here in the U.S are still waiting for their ballots to vote on the Dual Citizenship. Please, send those ballots. If you already threw them away, it is your responsibility to make new ones and send them to your citizens to exercise their right to vote. This is not something to play power with. If you wanted to play power with President Christian's administration, please play your dirty politics on power with something else, not with this amendment which will benefit your citizens here in the U.S and their children. I personally will find a lawyer to take this case to help the registered Chuukese here in the U.S resolve this injustice inflicted upon them if Chuuk refused to do a re-election on the Dual Citizenship amendment. They are waiting, and they won't wait long. There are a lot of lawyers here in the U.S who can help them.

Please, Chuuk State send them the ballots. Thank you and God bless you.

As for me, I will continue to pray for the just God to step in and help what needs to be amended with all the corrupted governments and their leaders throughout the world, especially in the whole Federated States of Micronesia, wherever injustice and lies reign; and it is for the good of all the citizens and leaders. Only a good tree can bear good fruits. Unless the leaders clean up their souls and corrupted intentions, evil will continue to bite into every good heart and soul and leave the state in painful anguish economically, etc.

"Come, we beg you, the God of love, mercy, and justice; come and reign in the hearts of our government elected officials, government office staffs, and all of those whom You know entertain evil in their hearts. Touch their hearts and help them to see your majesty and power. Show them who is in charged of human life and help guide them to know your goodness and TRUTH. Help them to grow in virtues and holiness, for their good, the good of their government and the citizens themselves, Amen. St. Michael, the Arch-Angel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And to Thou O Prince of Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell, satan, and all evil spirits, who brawl about the world, and in particular Chuuk State and the whole F.S.M, seeking the ruins of soul, Amen."
  • Nasako, have the citizens that were denied the right to vote to sue the National Election Office. If nothing is done now, nothing will change in the future and people's rights to vote will still be denied. The people went through the hardship of applying for absentee ballots as required by law, but just to get slapped in the face in return. So much for democracy.
  • The problem here is you are mixing God and Politics, Ms. Nasako. The cardinal wisdom is to separate the Church and Government as they are two separate identities and should not be muddled together. Remember the saying "religion is the opiate of the masses" while "politics is the art of the possibilities". You can workout what they mean yourself.

Dual citizenship is embedded into the FSM Constitution and thereby must be the prime responsibility of the national government. Chuuk does not need to assist if it does not feel it is its responsibility. Your gun should be directed at the national government and identify the people who should have been more active in educating the citizens about DC. Better yet lacking to strategize in maximizing the votes to reach the threshold you are keen to achieve. I do not see how you can mount a challenge against Chuuk while it is only a surrogate channel for the FSM. What is your basis of legal standing here?

Cool it and put things in context. You are shooting at the wrong crowd in Chuuk. I am a supporter of DC, but we all know that the process of achieving the desire outcome was not there from the word go.

Relax and enjoy life.
  • Nasako, Nasako, Nasako Nemin, kene mo kan köuno pun ka kan enletin pekus. Nikitano ekiekin DC sipuap puan anchangei murin. If you really believe it is worth to sue the Chuuk gov't for the failed DC Referendum, do it now while the iron is still hot. Please don't exploit my chuukese people. Just don't inflate your price beyond their comfortable reach. I'll be a devoted spectator to watch you swing your wan in the faces of the Chuuk's Lawyers. Kud luck.
  • hehehe...Nasako, you are not helping Chuuk or its people by wrongfully accusing her of not getting the freakin ballots out. And what does secession have to do with the ballots not sent by a National Election Commissioner?

You have a murk and fog vision combined. lol

When can you realize that you are pissing against the wind?
  • edited March 2017
    Yir, first and foremost, your fake name sounds almost like an obscene language in the Chuukese language. Would you please change it, so you won't offend the Chuukese community on here? Perhaps, you can call yourself, Lungus, the name of the nicest fish in the ocean. That sounds better :).... better yet, call yourself Maimach, Maimach and Lungus are both metaphoric....excellent fake names for the internet. I bet you came up with your fake name on purpose. May I have your real name, please? You can message me privately if you didn't want the whole world of Micronesian forum know who you are, let alone those F.S.M National members you are blaming for something the Election Commission of Chuuk State failed to do.

Someone already called the F.S.M National Election Office about this injustice. F.S.M National Office representative told the person on the phone Chuuk State Election Office was provided with these ballots to send to their registered absentee voters but neglected to send them to their respective registered citizens abroad. It was then that the Chuuk Election Office was contacted but the director of that office said they didn't send the ballots on the Dual citizenship amendment because they didn't know the Chuukese citizens wanted to vote on this amendment as if these Chuukese here in the U.S had to write a request letter to his office asking for the ballots on the amendment on Dual Citizenship. Like I said, it is heartbreaking to see how poorly and unjustly Chuuk State government elected officials treat their very own citizens-the very same people who put them in office with integrity and loyalty.

I am not surprise though; I am still recovering from trying to understand how the Chuuk State leaders tried to secede from the national government, an administration run by their very own: a Chuukese citizen and leader, the Most Honorable former president, President Emmanuel Mori. I expected them to support his leadership. However, thanks be to God such political rebellion took place during the office and leadership of a great, courageous, and intellectual president who was very versed and knowledgeable in the federation constitution of the F.S.M. He did it all on his own fighting to uphold and abide by the law of the land by keeping the four states together in the unity of the law of the federation. Truly, I admired him greatly! May God continue to bless you Honorable former president beloved Former President Emmanuel Mori. Your courage and goodwill fighting to uphold and respect the law of the federation of the Federated States of Micronesia will go down in history! God bless you and your family!

By the way, yir, what did you say about God (religion) and politics? "Religion is the opiate of the masses" while "politics is the art of the possibilities," is this what you said, in your comparison of religion and politics? I am sorry, but you are dead wrong. It should be the other way around. God is the art of possibilities, for in God, with God, and through God, all things are possible. I truly hope the government back on the islands and its leaders still place God in His prominent place: in the heart of the government and its leaders! For where God is not present, evil will reign! And whenever and wherever evil reigns, injustice and crimes will take root. And when injustice and crimes take root, the whole tree will bear evil fruits! The government is the tree and the leaders and its people/citizens are the fruits! The difference between those who believe in God and have God in their lives is they have someone to turn to to help when the devil is roaring like a lion looking for someone to devour, but those who don't believe in God and push God away from them are actually the instruments of the devil and all its evil: they are possessed with evil, and once they are possessed with evil, they will only do what the devil wants them to do and that can mean being oblivious to the need and cry of their loved ones, their very own people, even family members. This is why America was so great from the very beginning; the nation/country itself was founded on the faith of its very first leaders, who were Christian immigrants. Even their pledge of legion declared how great God is, and how the American nation is under God. On their very own dollar there is a statement honoring God "In God, we trust." So, why did the U.S Government in recent time want to separate God from the government? It is the influence of certain leaders with evil thoughts, and no wonder why the nation itself murders its own innocent children in the womb. Should we separate God from the government? No, the government needs God! I am so happy, the government of the F.S.M keeps God where He belongs: in its heart! Please, don't get me started on this separation of God from the government stupidity and ignorance.
  • Nasako, I think it is time you rest. You got no where to go with your idiotic and fake accusations and allegations. When will you learn that you are being lied to just to get you out of people's faces and feces?

• Nasako, I think it is time you rest. You got no where to go with your idiotic and fake accusations and allegations. When will you learn that you are being lied to just to get you out of people's faces and feces?

You are one funny and foolish character
  • edited March 2017
    I will rest after the lawsuit takes place. Please, pass on the information to the Chuukese leaders responsible for such injustice, maybe you are one of them since you keep replying to my comments. I am not talking to you, am I? Unless, you are one of those in-charged of this evil and injustice treatment toward the Chuukese here in the U.S, then you have a right and reason to reply to my comments. If not, stay out....please. How would they feel if someone treated them they way they treated us, the Chuukese citizens here in the U.S, as if we have no right to vote on the Dual Citizenship amendment. Is that why they raise their hands to be in office, so they can treat their own people like their slaves, worse yet, animals, who have no right to speak their minds? I say its time for Chuuk State to wake up and vote only for good people who truly care for the needs of the people of Chuuk. Vote for leaders who are not in office only for their own wealth and personal advancement and growth. Yes, some of our leaders are good and have great respect for their citizens, but there are a few who wanted to be in office for themselves and their own personal agendas. They knew the Chuukese in the U.S will vote yes, and they didn't want this amendment to pass because they have their own plans. How sad.
  • You sound like one funny and foolish character yourself. Are you trying to tell me representatives in those offices in the F.S.M National lie to people who call their offices, even lawyers and reps. of a legal case?
  • edited March 2017
    Commenters: if you didn't have a thick enough skin, to read my posts, please don't read them; or if you didn't have enough resources to reply, please, keep your comments to yourself especially if my posts have nothing to do with you.